Ceramic Crtge, 10, 0.2um, silver Imprg.
The Puretec CE Series are silver impregnated ceramic cartridges which is highly effective in removing sediment, bacteria, taste, odour, chlorine, heavy metals and cysts from drinking water.
This cartridge is capable of removing more than 99.99% of Cryptosporidium, E. coli, and Vibrio Cholerae in water. The Puretec CE941 cartridge is designed to be used in conjunction with a prefilter as it has a very fine micron rating.
• The filtration efficiency is 0.9 micron absolute (Spectrum Labs)
• Removal of >99.9% of particles larger than 0.5 micron (Spectrum Labs)
• Removal of >98% of particles larger than 0.21 micron (Spectrum Labs)
• >99.99% removal of Cryptosporidium, E. coli, and Vibrio Cholerae
• Ceramic elements may be cleaned 100 or more times and will last up to 18 months
• Silver-impregnated and will not permit bacteria growth